By 2030 our goals are …
- To build a strong, proﬁtable AgTech Ecosystem in Kentucky & the Appalachian region and provide a partner platform which can serve the entire US market
- To provide more, local, fresh, healthy affordable food to more people
- To use less land and natural resources in an unpredictable climate environment
- To create attractive, sustainable, non-seasonal, skilled jobs in this innovative sector
- To enable Kentucky to grab signiﬁcant market share in the multibillion- dollar US greenhouse produce market.
- To make Kentucky the AgTech capital of the US in partnership with Dutch companies, knowledge institutions and other relevant Dutch entities creating large scale controlled environment AgTech solutions.